Now that you have finally booked the Noosa family accommodation of your choice, the next step is to figure out the famous spots and activities that you would want to be a part of on your trip to this little piece of heaven, which is located just two hours’ drive from the north of Brisbane, Queensland.
There are plenty of options on offer. Let us take a look at a few of the most interesting ones:
• Main Beach: It would be silly of you to come to this place if you do not spend a good amount of time on the Noosa Main Beach, which is known for its surfing friendly waves and a range of water sport activities.
• Cafes and restaurants: After a fun filled and tiring day at the beach, you would obviously want to have some delicious local and international cuisines at a good restaurant or café. There are few top class cafes such as café le monde which give you the opportunity to enjoy some great food while looking out to sea.
• Shopping: If you are a shopaholic, then your next destination should be the super popular shopping street of the town called Hastings Street. You will find shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs lined up on this happening street of Noosa.
• Jet-ski: Adrenalin junkies should not miss out on the opportunity to Jet Ski along the Noosa River.
• Kayak: This is another interesting activity for outdoorsy type of people.
So make sure that you explore these options after unwinding at your super luxurious and super comfortable Noosa accommodation.